Welcome to the Winsford 1-5 Job Vacancy page where resident companies on Winsford Industrial Estate can add their current vacancies.
Below is a list of vacancies that are currently available on the Industrial Estate. To find out more about the position and how to apply, then please click on the appropriate link.
If you are a company on the estate and have a job vacancy that you would like to post, then please send a job description document and a completed template form to:
Administration Vacancy RoleCompany : Chemical Support
Location : Winsford
Salary : Dependant on experience
Hours : 08.25 to 16.55 Monday to Thursday and 2.55 on a Friday
Contact Email : [email protected]
Accounts on Sage Line 50 :-
– Inputting Supplier Invoices
– Matching to Statements
– Paying off supplier invoices and preparing supplier payment report .
– Inputting the customer invoices. These must be checked to make sure they match the PO value. Emailing over to the relevant company.
– Running aged debtors report to check on accounts overdue for payment.
– Taking payments on credit card machine when required
– Preparing shipping notes on Word.
– Booking shipments on either Parcel Force or World Options sites.
– Preparing commercial invoices for Europe and worldwide clients.
– Getting in shipment quotes for larger pallet/crate size deliveries /Liasing with clients/freight forwarders prior and during the shipment
The position is based in reception area, so answering the phone is also part of the job.
Greeting visitors will hopefully be part of the role eventually. (we do not have a tremendous amount of visitors though)
Successful Candidate must:
– Be capable to pay attention to detail
– Work under pressure at times
– Be organized in their work
– Hours of work: 08.25 to 16.55 Monday to Thursday and 2.55 on a Friday
– Half an hour for lunch
– Holidays are 25 days per year plus Christmas shutdown
– Pension Scheme in place we currently contribute 4% to match employees contribution
– Salary dependant on experience
For more information contact [email protected]