If you are a company on the estate and have a job vacancy that you would like to post, then please send a job description document and a completed template form to:
Production OperatorCompany : Reflec Evolution
Location : Unit 11a Road 1, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3QQ
Job Type : Permanent
Salary : £18,709.95 (increases once fully trained)
Hours : Basic of 40 hours per week
Following processing instructions and operating a variety of processing equipment to manufacture and pack powder products into boxes and sacks. Training will be given.
There is a substantial amount of manual lifting required.
Operators have the ability to work alone and to targets with little supervision
Some engineering skills required to take machines apart to clean but not essential as training will be given
A flexible and committed individual with good communication skills.
Working a rotating Shift System 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm & 10pm – 6am.
Position is permanent following a successful 3 month probationary period.
Education required GCSE / Scottish or equivalent.
E-mail CV’s are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number for further details: 01606 593911
Purchasing AssistantCompany : Gemco
Location : Winsford
Job Type : Permanent
Salary : TBC
Hours : 09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday
• To provide spare parts availability levels as determined by the needs of the business.
• Achieve agreed customer service levels commitments in the most cost effective way.
• Maintain availability levels as determined by company stocking policy.
• Action overdue and outstanding spare parts with suppliers.
• Spare parts identification
• Monitor and action spare parts requirements daily
• Source spares parts not normally stocked at Winsford but are required for customer jobs (i.e. R status)
• Negotiate spares parts pricing and delivery timescales
• Return spares back to suppliers where no longer required within business
• Action and confirm supplier invoices (shortages and pricing)
• Manage and control of warehouse stock check
• Support direct spares sales where applicable
• Communicate issues with relevant departments
• Action warranty parts returns to suppliers
• Other adhoc requests
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Daily availability levels
• Outstanding parts for R status jobs
• Stock turn
• Engineering Team
• Customer Relations
• Sales Team
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in purchasing and stock management
• Technical or engineering based background desirable
• PC literate
• Good analytical skills
• Proactive team player
• Good communicator
• Committed and hardworking
E-mail CV’s are to be sent to: email@example.com
SupervisorCompany : UA Cheshire Trampoline Park
Location : Winsford
Salary : £7.50 to £8.50 /hour
Hours : TBC
You don’t need previous experience to join us in this role. It’s all about what you can bring as a person. Comfortable and confident working at a fast pace, you take real pride in everything you do – from setting a party table, to cleaning the trampolines. You’re a skilled multi-tasker, and you’re happy to have a jump about with customers on the trampolines. Like all of us, you really care about our customers. You’re committed to your colleagues too, and you’ll work hard for them. Crucially, you always strive to be the best in everything you do.
A Supervisor at UA Trampoline Park Cheshire Ltd (UATPC) is an important leader on the management team. In coordination with other members of the management team, this position is responsible for ensuring all elements of park safety, team communication and customer experience are executed to standard.
The supervisor’s ability to make sound decisions and tackle customer experience challenges is a key element to our success. This position manages the day-to-day UATPC processes and safety.
- Ensuring all opening/closing checklists are completed (both Manager and UA Crew).
- Cashing up.
- Coordination of Events and Private Bookings including birthday parties.
- Administrative needs in the park; Rota updates, Weekend Planners, Stock checks, etc.
- Executing Marketing and Sales via social media posts, emails, in park advertising, promotional events and off site visits (leaflet drop offs and distribution).
- Consistently demonstrate UATPC core values (Make it Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy, Do your Best) for both Team Members and guests.
- Confidently addressing large groups of customers after a safety briefing.
- Helping others on the trampolines.
- Working 1:1 with children with additional needs on the trampolines (full training given).
- Function as the Manager on Duty (MOD) and confidently function in and train all Team Member roles and responsibilities.
- Adopt and maintain UATP standards, policies and procedures at all times including but not limited to: Safety Brief Process, Park safety rules, food safety, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints with discretion and professionalism
- Ensure you are knowledgeable about all UTPC’s session types, timetable and promotions offered.
- Ensure the park is clean and organised at all times.
- Complete and maintain accident report using the UATPC forms.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while maintaining a fun, friendly environment
- Ability to assign tasks to the UA Crew and ensure they are carried out
- Availability to work nights and weekends
- High standards
- Is passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Competence on a trampoline including; Balance and co-ordination, confidence and ability to assist someone else on a trampoline.
- On-site parking
- Discounted food
- Subsidised gym membership
Temporary Production OperativesCompany : Schoeller Allibert
Location : Winsford Industrial Estate
Job Type : Temporary
Salary : £8.50 per hour
Hours : 12 hours per shift. 4 on, 4 off - rotating weekly between days and night shifts
Schoeller Allibert is looking to recruit Temporary Production Operatives to work on a Rolling Weekly Contract with guaranteed work till Christmas 2019.
This is a key role within the business, the successful candidate must be able to manufacture product in line with the daily production schedule to the right quality, at the right time, using and following the recognised procedures and processes.
- To use the Company systems in line with Health & Safety regulations and be aware of the consequences of their actions and the effect they can have on themselves and their work colleagues
- To perform a visual quality check on all parts being produced against the standard identified, ensuring any deviation to standard is reported to the appropriate person
- To produce parts through the use of a variety of processes in line with production requirements as communicated through the lines of support, reporting any issues to the appropriate person
- To ensure all relevant documentation is completed
- To carry out organisation and housekeeping in the immediate working area
- To carry out any other duties relevant to the post, which may arise thus ensuring a comprehensive and flexible service to the business and the department
The successful applicant will have worked in or have knowledge/experience of:
- Operation of work related equipment and processes included within an Injection Moulding Process, jigs and fixtures along with finishing tools
- Personal protective equipment applicable to the area/environment and process of work
- Experience within a production environment ideally with Polymer Processing experience being advantageous, however training will be provided
- Organised and self-disciplined with regards to achieving targets, keeping own area organised and excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Contributes positively towards the area objectives.
- Has a positive attitude to change and improvement
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates drive to complete tasks and has the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable
Warehouse OperativeCompany : N/A
Location : Winsford
Salary : £16-18k per annum
Hours : Standard working hours (weekly): 08:30 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 17:30
Contact Email : Kelly@mobilereborn.co.uk
The ideal candidate will be a real team player and have previous experience within a warehouse environment although this is not essential. A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn is essential.
Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Liaising and reporting back to the warehouse manager
If interested please send your CV to: Kelly@mobilereborn.co.uk