If you are a company on the estate and have a job vacancy that you would like to post, then please send a job description document and a completed template form to:
Fundraising CoordinatorCompany : Changing Lives Together
Location : Winsford
Job Type : 12 Month Contract
Salary : TBC
Hours : TBC
We are looking for a Fundraising Coordinator on a 12-month contract to join CLT’s innovative and ambitious fundraising team, at our exciting period of development.
The role will involve work as part of the CLT fundraising team reporting to the Head of Finance and Development, working with the leadership and management teams and external stakeholders.
You will need to have experience of working within fundraising and the charity sector. The person will have outstanding communication skills and demonstrable experience of delivering results.
To apply or get more information please visit their website –
Production OperatorCompany : Reflec Evolution
Location : Unit 11a Road 1, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3QQ
Salary : £18,990 (increases once fully trained)
Hours : Basic of 40 hours per week
Following processing instructions and operating a variety of processing equipment to manufacture and pack powder products into boxes and sacks. Training will be given.
There is a substantial amount of manual lifting required.
Operators have the ability to work alone and to targets with little supervision
Some engineering skills required to take machines apart to clean but not essential as training will be given
A flexible and committed individual with good communication skills
Working a rotating Shift System 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm & 10pm – 6am
Position is permanent following a successful 3 month probationary period.
Education required: GCSE / Scottish or equivalent
Job type: Permanent
Job status: Full Time
E-mail CV’s are to be sent to: email@example.com
Telephone number for further details: 01606 593911
UKAS Laboratory SupportCompany : Gemco Sales & Service Ltd
Location : Road One, Winsford. CW7 3PL
Job Type : Permanent
Salary : £20,000
Hours : 8am to 5pm
Closing Date : 2020-12-04
Purpose of Role:
To support the UKAS Laboratory Manager ensuring continuation of the company accredited calibration & support activities in accordance with UKAS ISO17025 & ISO9001 conformance.
• Issuing and receiving engineer test equipment to schedule
• Calibration and repair of engineer test equipment
• Conduct routine testing and analysis of results
• Perform test equipment fault diagnosis, maintenance, repairs and cleaning to ensure these meet performance and quality standards
• Prepare accurate calibration reports, documents and certificates
• Control external resources where testy equipment is sub-contracted
• Ensure laboratory is a clean and tidy environment to work within
• Escalate any non-conformances to UKAS Laboratory Manager
• Other adhoc tasks necessary to support the business
Key Performance Indicators:
• Monthly test equipment issued and received to schedule
• Calibration and repair of test equipment to schedule
• Escalation reports for problem jobs / tasks
• UKAS Laboratory Manager
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience on metrology or instrumental calibration – UKAS standard preferred
• Formal electronics qualification, Btec, C&G.
• Able to use own initiative
• Strong organisational & problem-solving
• Excellent levels of communication at all levels, both internally and externally
• IT literacy in MS Word, Powerpoint & Excel.
• Gemco UKAS Laboratory, Winsford.
E-mail CV’s are to be sent to: Dennis.Tacyn@gemco.co.uk
Telephone number for further details: 01606 542321