If you are a company on the estate and have a job vacancy that you would like to post, then please send a job description document and a completed template form to:
Production OperatorCompany : Reflec Evolution
Location : Unit 11a Road 1, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 3QQ
Job Type : Permanent
Salary : £18,709.95 (increases once fully trained)
Hours : Basic of 40 hours per week
Following processing instructions and operating a variety of processing equipment to manufacture and pack powder products into boxes and sacks. Training will be given.
There is a substantial amount of manual lifting required.
Operators have the ability to work alone and to targets with little supervision
Some engineering skills required to take machines apart to clean but not essential as training will be given
A flexible and committed individual with good communication skills.
Working a rotating Shift System 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm & 10pm – 6am.
Position is permanent following a successful 3 month probationary period.
Education required GCSE / Scottish or equivalent.
E-mail CV’s are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number for further details: 01606 593911
Temporary Production OperativesCompany : Schoeller Allibert
Location : Winsford Industrial Estate
Job Type : Temporary
Salary : £8.50 per hour
Hours : 12 hours per shift. 4 on, 4 off - rotating weekly between days and night shifts
Schoeller Allibert is looking to recruit Temporary Production Operatives to work on a Rolling Weekly Contract with guaranteed work till Christmas 2019.
This is a key role within the business, the successful candidate must be able to manufacture product in line with the daily production schedule to the right quality, at the right time, using and following the recognised procedures and processes.
- To use the Company systems in line with Health & Safety regulations and be aware of the consequences of their actions and the effect they can have on themselves and their work colleagues
- To perform a visual quality check on all parts being produced against the standard identified, ensuring any deviation to standard is reported to the appropriate person
- To produce parts through the use of a variety of processes in line with production requirements as communicated through the lines of support, reporting any issues to the appropriate person
- To ensure all relevant documentation is completed
- To carry out organisation and housekeeping in the immediate working area
- To carry out any other duties relevant to the post, which may arise thus ensuring a comprehensive and flexible service to the business and the department
The successful applicant will have worked in or have knowledge/experience of:
- Operation of work related equipment and processes included within an Injection Moulding Process, jigs and fixtures along with finishing tools
- Personal protective equipment applicable to the area/environment and process of work
- Experience within a production environment ideally with Polymer Processing experience being advantageous, however training will be provided
- Organised and self-disciplined with regards to achieving targets, keeping own area organised and excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Contributes positively towards the area objectives.
- Has a positive attitude to change and improvement
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates drive to complete tasks and has the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable
Warehouse OperativeCompany : N/A
Location : Winsford
Salary : £16-18k per annum
Hours : Standard working hours (weekly): 08:30 - 13:00 & 14:00 - 17:30
Contact Email : Kelly@mobilereborn.co.uk
The ideal candidate will be a real team player and have previous experience within a warehouse environment although this is not essential. A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn is essential.
Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Liaising and reporting back to the warehouse manager
If interested please send your CV to: Kelly@mobilereborn.co.uk