Changing Lives Together is a Social Enterprise and registered charity reinvesting in the people of Cheshire and Warrington. Here at Changing Lives Together, we are driven by a single goal: to change lives and play our part in making the world a better place for all. We provide a range of services and volunteering opportunities for all kinds of people … and we try to do our bit for the environment too.
Our current services are, but not limited to:
- Provision of pre-loved and affordable furniture a white goods – direct to the public, housing associations and three Local Authority help schemes.
- Collection, and if necessary, repair of recyclable furniture, white goods and paint from the public, Household Waste Recycling Centres, Local Authority contracts, major retailers and local commercial premises.
- Provision of Community Transport – through Local Authority contracts, Dial-A-Ride and volunteer car driver schemes
- Community Engagement Services – including Buddying and Befriending of isolated individuals, Family Support services in schools together with DBS services.
- We are also a Kickstart gateway for the new government scheme to help young people back into employment.