Changing Lives Together is a Social Enterprise and registered charity reinvesting in the people of Cheshire and Warrington. Here at Changing Lives Together, we are driven by a single goal: to change lives and play our part in making the world a better place for all. We provide a range of services and volunteering opportunities for all kinds of people ... and we try to do our bit for the environment too. Our current services are, but not limited to:
- Provision of pre-loved and affordable furniture a white goods - direct to the public, housing associations and three Local Authority help schemes.
- Collection, and if necessary, repair of recyclable furniture, white goods and paint from the public, Household Waste Recycling Centres, Local Authority contracts, major retailers and local commercial premises.
- Provision of Community Transport - through Local Authority contracts, Dial-A-Ride and volunteer car driver schemes
- Community Engagement Services - including Buddying and Befriending of isolated individuals, Family Support services in schools together with DBS services.
- We are also a Kickstart gateway for the new government scheme to help young people back into employment.
ContactUnit 12 Road Two,Winsford Industrial Estate, CW7 3QL